Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More American Idol Pictures


Here  we are before the Concert and pictures of the Big day meeting our sweet Angel David Archuleta.  He was so kind.  Mila kept saying Archuleta mommy, Archuleta mommy! and when he noticed he said," Ah was that her?  She's so cute."  We told him how proud we we're of his great example.
     Brooke White was so beautiful and we talked to her for a long time.  We told her how we loved her modest dress and her great example and she told us how she really had to work hard with the costume designers to get them to cooperate.  Everyone was so nice and gracious even with all the crazy screaming and shouting.



1 comment:

Matilda said...

OH MY FREAKIN GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Jenny Simons!( some people get confused, cuz of my silly name!) Suzi told me to come see your pictures!!! I TOO am a David FREAK!! We live in Murray, and did ALL the stuff when he came to town! Check out my blog! YOU HAVE to watch all my dorky videos!!! heehee Just click on my name, it's the idol blog!

I am just laughing, that you apparently love him as much as I do!! YAY!!! Leave me a comment on my idol blog! heehee